Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 3168. Its one more immpossible level. Try to use booster but just wasting them. That is all. Not even close
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Saulyte,
I found out the painful way hammers do not get rid of the licorice because another one just falls into the same spot. I tried several booster combinations but they did not clear most of the jellies so I decided to use a color bomb/wrapped candy combination and also added a fish booster. I made sure there were lots of candies of the same color as the wrapped candy and that cleared the jellies on the two sections especially where the licorice just cannot be removed. I then worked on clearing the rest of the jellies and finished this hideous level. I hope this strategy helps.