Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m at level 1127 and was so excited and what an anticlimactic letdown after landing in the elusive jackpot after all these years.
It’s just a game but I earned that jackpot smh. This was supposed to be an exciting moment instead I feel cheated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Yeah, for as extremely hard as it is to win the jackpot, it would make sense that there would be more to it than there actually is.
Hmmm...After looking at my boosters, it doesn't appear that I have any more than what I already had so I'm not really sure. I would have loved to at least received the prompt for what I should have received. It just felt like nothing happened
I have to say that after landing on that elusive jackpot, I had very high expectations ... I expected unicorns to jump out of my phone lol.
Are you sure you didn't get it? I've won the jackpot, and it's not really much, you just get 1 of all the listed items, you will get more items by collecting the banded candies up to 180.