Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can King answer us please as to why we are unable to load the new version all of a sudden? Is there a problem? Please let us know - the new version is so much better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mandy, sometimes the game goes back to the old version. Here is some information on how to get back to the new version: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back
Hi Mandy, sometimes the game goes back to the old version. Here is some information on how to get back to the new version:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back
Hello Elsa and thank you! I have tried all that and I'm still getting the old version - I hate missing all the advantages of the new version and I don't know what else to do - no answers from King, either...