Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried connecting to a new Facebook account and all my progress was lost. I was on level 491. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linzi, you cannot get back to your progress with a new Facebook account because all of it is just saved on the account that you were using at that time. Do you plan on not using that account anymore? Will you only be using this new Facebook account? Please write back and let me know so that I can give you further information.