Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cant see what my orders are because the column to the left with edit/settings/info is blocking the board and I cant seem to close it by finding the X out or some other way. its probably something really simple and I dont see it :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michelle, can you take a print screen of what's going on and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?