Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What events are coming up In the near future?? Any we the people love free stuff. So anytime you wanna give us some free swag please feel free to thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brandon, I wish that I could wave a magic wand over your game and poof! A new event just starts. Just kidding but the King team never makes the players or us King Super Stars aware of any new events that might be starting. I agree with you because I love free boosters. Do you play the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
The sugar drop challenge can keep you busy for a while!