⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal Posts: 22 Level 2

There has been several times that I have had a wrapped/striped combo but the center jelly does not show the hit OR the licorice drops AFTER I make the move and blocks the jelly from the combo I just executed.

I can appreciate the upper levels needing to be "harder" however, they should be passable.  The game has become more and more a game of waiting for a lucky board rather than strategy and execution.   It is not any fun to keep running into these issues.  I am pretty close to terminating my CC addiction simply because you have sadistic programmers that know they are creating gameboards that are not fun, not passable, not strategic, and moves not resulting in expected endings.  If you cannot present a new chapter each week that is not full of these kinds of issues, then you need to hire more players to test them because I am done being a freebee. 

In addition, you put me in these contests I have no hope of winning since you issue impossible boards and difficult to complete a board much less be competitive in a contest.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?