Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Profile picture gone, can’t get lives or give lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Doris, could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so we can get a better idea of what's going on? Are you not seeing your picture at all? Could it be a bit further down in the game somewhere? I've heard players say that their picture showed up at a lower level and if you look closely the level wasn't showing any stars as if you had completed it. That rarely happens but can happen. I'm not saying that this is what happened to you but do you see your picture anywhere on the board? I'd love to see a picture of your current level without your picture. This would be a new glitch! I'll wait to hear back from you.