I went from level 3161 back to 2825 I updated my html5 browser and still nothing

Options
speedy421
speedy421 Posts: 6 Level 2

I went from level 3161 back to 2825 I updated my html5 browser and still nothing I am stuck and can't get back to level 3161 what can I do?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi speedy! Thank you for writing to King Care! Have you tried disconnecting then reconnecting to FB or the Kingdom? Also, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself to see if that helps. If those troubleshooting tips don't work, let me know and I can elevate this to a moderator so they can see what has happened and help you get that progress back. Thanks again for writing and have a great day!

• speedy421
    speedy421 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi speedy! Thank you for writing to King Care! Have you tried disconnecting then reconnecting to FB or the Kingdom? Also, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself to see if that helps. If those troubleshooting tips don't work, let me know and I can elevate this to a moderator so they can see what has happened and help you get that progress back. Thanks again for writing and have a great day!

still didn't work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?