Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've had 8 lives/hearts on Candy Crush for quite a long time, but with the latest update, I only have 5 max.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cate, sorry for the delay in responding. You didn't give us much information to go by. Are you playing on a mobile device or computer? Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Are you referring to the reward - free infinity hours? I can give you a link to read more about the infinity hours but if that's not what you are asking, please write back here with more information so that I can find a way to direct you.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-what-happened-to-my-hours-of-free-lives