Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 3156 but can't go any farther? Aren't there any higher levels? If so how do I get em?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? On mobile devices and the computer the levels are now up to 3215 and on Windows 10 it's up to 3245. Please write back if you are still only showing 3156 so that we can try to figure out what's going on.
I am using Windows 10 and am still having the problem. Can't get past 3156.