Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After trying the 4th time it finally gave me the moves but didn't notice until later that it had taken the tokens for all 4 tries. Some I am now out of 30 tokens that I got from paying for my piggy. Is there anything that you can do please. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh that's not sweet at all
I have returned those purchased Gold Bars back to your game but if you should have any further issues with purchases, take a look at our purchases page: https://goo.gl/MR7Eq9
A way to minimize the chance of this happening again, please make sure that you're using a strong internet connection and you already have the needed Gold Bars in your game so you don't have to make 2 transactions at the same time.
We have investigated previous cases and as it often depends on the internet connection a player has while playing it’s often unavoidable from our side.
I hope that helps!
Jenny