I arrived at level 2825 on candy crush and I am asked to update the browser

Options
Nour_Antit
Nour_Antit Posts: 4 Newbie

I arrived at level 2825 on candy crush and I am asked to update the browser how to do it? Even though my browser is up to date

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Nour, 

I am so sorry that you have not had an answer yet. 

Apparently when the games changed browser formats, they had little issues with the game not playing unless they switched. 

Is it actually asking you to update your browser or to update flash? 

I am going to give you a link about Candy crush changes, read this and try the steps it gives. 

Candy crush changes

If it is not that, could you give us a screenshot of what it is saying please :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, I have been asking the other Superstars who play candy crush and Elsa has given me this link for you.

Getting the newer version back

I know you have already tried the html part, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies as it suggests and trying a different browser?

If you still cannot get it to work, come back and let us know :)

• Nour_Antit
    Options

Hi Nour, 

I am so sorry that you have not had an answer yet. 

Apparently when the games changed browser formats, they had little issues with the game not playing unless they switched. 

Is it actually asking you to update your browser or to update flash? 

I am going to give you a link about Candy crush changes, read this and try the steps it gives. 

Candy crush changes

If it is not that, could you give us a screenshot of what it is saying please :)

my browser is up to date and compatible with HTML5, but the problem still persists
  • Nour_Antit
    Options

Hi, I have been asking the other Superstars who play candy crush and Elsa has given me this link for you.

I know you have already tried the html part, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies as it suggests and trying a different browser?

cookies and caches are removed but the problem persists. please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nour_Antit
    Options

NO SOLUTION?????? I'm still waiting for your answer please I can not stay without candy crush!!!! HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?