Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I arrived at level 2825 on candy crush and I am asked to update the browser how to do it? Even though my browser is up to date
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I have been asking the other Superstars who play candy crush and Elsa has given me this link for you.Getting the newer version backI know you have already tried the html part, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies as it suggests and trying a different browser?If you still cannot get it to work, come back and let us know
Hi, I have been asking the other Superstars who play candy crush and Elsa has given me this link for you.
Getting the newer version back
I know you have already tried the html part, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies as it suggests and trying a different browser?
If you still cannot get it to work, come back and let us know
Hi Nour, I am so sorry that you have not had an answer yet. Apparently when the games changed browser formats, they had little issues with the game not playing unless they switched. Is it actually asking you to update your browser or to update flash? I am going to give you a link about Candy crush changes, read this and try the steps it gives. Candy crush changesIf it is not that, could you give us a screenshot of what it is saying please
Hi Nour,
I am so sorry that you have not had an answer yet.
Apparently when the games changed browser formats, they had little issues with the game not playing unless they switched.
Is it actually asking you to update your browser or to update flash?
I am going to give you a link about Candy crush changes, read this and try the steps it gives.
Candy crush changes
If it is not that, could you give us a screenshot of what it is saying please