Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 695 but now at level 6. Was synced to old facebook but that was deactivated. The email I used on old facebook is now on my new facebook but candy crush progress was lost.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ankeithleen I can see my lovely Superstar has been looking after you :-)
I will send you a private message so that I can check these accounts, thanks!
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. When you change to another Facebook account your progress doesn't transfer. What I will do for you is to elevate this to a King Admin who might be able to help you with this issue. It's wonderful that you were playing through Facebook because your progress was saved!