i accidentally deleted my game

Options
Sheba-2
Sheba-2 Posts: 6 Level 2

i accidentally deleted my game. and when i reinstalled i am back at level one how can i go back to the level i was before it was deleted. this is my first time signing in.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sheba, sorry for the delay in responding.  Unfortunately you haven't given us enough information to give you a quick response.  Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  Please write back with more information so that I know which way to direct you.

• Sheba-2
    Options

So sorry.. I am just getting this. I mistakenly deleted my app from my desktop..I am playing on my pc through kingdom.  But I don't remember ever signing in until now.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sheba, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here. Please make sure that you play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom in the future because they will save your progress.

• Sheba-2
    Options
  • Sheba-2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am still waiting to hear back from Kingdom. I was at level 1206 candy crush saga before it was mistaking deleted. Please advise ASAP.

• Sheba-2
    Options

Hi Sheba, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here. Please make sure that you play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom in the future because they will save your progress.

I am still waiting to hear back from Kingdom. I was at level 1206 candy crush saga before it was mistaking deleted. Please advise ASAP

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?