Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed 3156 but can't go any further. I see where others have gone on...why can't I?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. You haven't given me enough information to respond to you yet. Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? Are you playing through Facebook, the Kingdom, Windows 10? At of this moment the mobile versions and computer versions are at 3215 and Windows 10 is at 3245. Please give me more information so that we can check it out for you.