Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I re-installed Candy Crush because I needed to update the app... it was on my ex-wife account. Once I installed it again, I lost all my levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Were you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Are you still trying to play the game through your ex-wife's account? Please give me more information so that I know where to direct you.