Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
Is it possible to please reset my progress on candy crush.
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. May I ask you if you were playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Are you looking to set your progress to your recent level or are you asking to reset the game back to level 1? Once you give me more information I can direct you further on this.
Can someone please reset my progress back to level 1 for android app. I have been rrying to get this actioned for nearly a month. Thanks
I play through the kingdom (i guess ... I dont link my progress to facebook)
I'd like to go all the way to level 1 please.
Thank You!