Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Suddenly I need to update my browser to be able to continue to play candy crush. When I visit this htlm5 test page my browser seems to be more than capable to operate htlm5 demanding sites. Thus, I can not update, so I can not play anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rob, sorry for the delay in responding. You didn't mention which browser you are using. I play with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and Windows 10. If you cannot play with your browser try one of the others.