Candy Crush Saga Level 3211

Options
Ketan_Patel-2
Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

REALLY?  20 Moves to get 18 fishes from special candy?  No booster can help (did cookie plus cookie but you need to do this FOUR times to complete this level).  How is this possible when you need 15 moves just to clear the jelly, liquorice and blocks before you can hit the special candy!

PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST I PLAY SUGARTRACK TO COLLECT BOOSTERS.  NOT HELPFUL!  

Please sense check and increase moves to at least 30 or do not wrap the fish in a candy.  Please do ASAP.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ketan, I hear your frustration but since a lot of players have cleared this level using boosters I don't foresee it going back to 30 moves again.  You do not want to hear about the sugar track but how do you think the players are getting these much needed boosters to clear the higher levels?

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

This is beyond frustration.    Yes I cleared the level but the level is fundamentally flawed.  I used a ridiculous amount of boosters.  Do you guys want us to play the actual levels or keep collecting sugar candies and wait for a lucky board and use lollipops and jelly hands to pass levels?  It is supposed to be a puzzle, not a lottery.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?