Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am leaving facebook so I need new credentials. I want to log on without facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and many thank's for this answer, I will try this now )
Hi there, thank you very much for writing us at King Care. Have you considered playing through King.com? You can set up an account with them and then I can try to find a way for you to get your progress transferred. Don't leave Facebook yet! Here is some information on how to set up a Kingdom account: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account
Here is a link on how to sync your Facebook account with the Kingdom account: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once you do that then you can leave Facebook. I just assume that you want to forward your progress but if you want to start all over again with level 1 then just set up the Kingdom account and don't sync Facebook with it.