Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush tournament finished 2nd and claimed my reward only not able to get it. So now what??? Lost for good???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So sorry I totally missed this email. I believe I was playing the Dexter tournament. I finished first and was awarded a selection of booster for 1 hr each of free play along with I think it was Xhrs of free play. I honestly can't remember how many hours I thought it was 6. Thanks
Hi Mary, what tournament were you playing? I will elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account regarding your rewards.