How do I restore lost progress

Options
Yemi_Holmes
Yemi_Holmes Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi,  I recently got a new phone and tried to use Facebook to synchronise my progress to the new phone.  However instead of copying my progress across it reset my level back to 1.  I was on level 1322, how can I get my progress back?

Grace 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Grace, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you weren't playing and just started using Facebook it can't sync your levels.  Please write me back here to let me know if you just started with Facebook or were you using it the entire time.  Once I hear back from you I can offer you further direction.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Grace, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you weren't playing and just started using Facebook it can't sync your levels.  Please write me back here to let me know if you just started with Facebook or were you using it the entire time.  Once I hear back from you I can offer you further direction.

• Yemi_Holmes
    Yemi_Holmes Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I was playing the game on my mobile using the Candy Crush App (through the Kingdom). I logged into the facebook account because I thought it would save my progress to transfer to a new mobile.Regards Grace

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?