Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I recently got a new phone and tried to use Facebook to synchronise my progress to the new phone. However instead of copying my progress across it reset my level back to 1. I was on level 1322, how can I get my progress back?
Grace
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Grace, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? If you weren't playing and just started using Facebook it can't sync your levels. Please write me back here to let me know if you just started with Facebook or were you using it the entire time. Once I hear back from you I can offer you further direction.