Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I deleted the game and reloaded but not able to come back to my previous records. How do I do that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, thank you for writing us here on King Care. You have mentioned if you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Please write back to let me know if you are playing through either one of them so that I can offer additional help.