Lost boosters!

Options
Mekh
Mekh Posts: 3 Newbie

I raised a concern about lost boosters more than a year back when I changed my mobile.I lost all my boosters when I changed my mobile even though I connected through my fb account. I am facing exactly the same issue now, I have changed my mobile device and have again lost my boosters.Please help!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mekh,

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

• Mekh
    Mekh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa,I understand this is a standard response to any question regarding lost boosters due to change in handset.However you need to understand that changing devices is extremely common nowadays with most mobile users changing their handsets every 6 months to a year. Candy crush needs to update this feature specially for long time players like me who would keep winning boosters even after using them up. Moving to another device shouldn't cause someone to stop playing the game altogether. If this feature cannot be added turn some work around should be done for ex. Add some bonus boosters for long time players who move into another device

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?