Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What have I NOT selected or What Have I turned off or not setup up? I use Candy Crush Saga on PC - Windows 10 Home, Samsung - Android 6.0.1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I guess NO one knows the answer. Can this question be moved up to someone who programs?
Hi Joe, Windows 10 is a mess at the moment. Players are reporting that the game is crashing so unfortunately I don't think they are going to see your issue as a top priority at the moment. Please let me know if you get them working properly.
Well I spoke too soon, I has now stopped showing anyone but me on Windows 10 Home ver 1803.
HI Joe, glad to hear that one of the two is working for you. Perhaps with the new episode tomorrow it will change for your Android.
The problem has gone away on Windows 10, Still shows on my cell phone Andriod Version 6.0.1 Samsung model SM-S727VL
Hi Joe, wow that is strange! Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because that would connect you with people? No one else has reported this. I am going to keep an eye open here today to see if this could be a new glitch starting.
Hi Joe, sorry for the delay in responding. Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can understand what's going on?