Level of my account is bound with my girlfriends account

Options
Credendo
Credendo Posts: 4 Newbie

The level of my game account is not my level, it shows the actual level of my girlfriend. What can i do?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Credendo, thank you for writing us here on King Care.  Are you both playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  Make sure that her account is logged out and if you were playing with your own account then log into your account.  If this doesn't help you, please write back here with more information so that I know which way to direct you.

• Credendo
    Credendo Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hello,

i and my girlfriend playing over the tablet-pc. We switch to the game account of the other, if they have to wait for a new live or playtime. Always i logged in, in the last time, i had the level of my girlfriend. Normally login via kingdom. If i want log in to my account, it shows my email, after press continue, is there the avatarpicture of my girlfriend with my email account. After enter my password the game starts by level 1514 with the avatarpicture of mine, it is the level of my girlfriend. My level is 514 or so i did not know exactly. I found several threads here, they have the problem.

I think it the best , i quit my account. After so long time, i think , you can find something about my real account. i check short, if i have the same problem by candy crush soda saga. Ok, its the same problem.

my king account, germany, the same. Its very nice to play with the levels of my girlfriend, but i am not satisfied about this. Both accounts linked to the levels of my girlfriend.

This is an public area, so I post here no screenshots or emaildatas.

German help? I ask in an other question with no answer. Hihi, I think the answer is No.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?