Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 3217, but the game is stuck blowing up one wrapped candy after another in the top right square. I don't want to lose boosters or progress, but it just won't stop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I already passed the level and don't remember how. But I went back and tried again and was caught with the bottom right corner box always dropping a wrapped candy, getting caught in that endless loop, having to close out game.
Jeez! So annoying. I'm stuck on 3217 too. Dont want to lose my boosters.
I had to lollipop hammer the final green on 3217 - now on 3220 now
This is being looked at guys but some players has informed that after a couple of attempts, you'll be able to pass the level.
Thanks for the heads up
/QueenB
Mine is the bottom left wrapped candy mayhem!
There definitely is a glitch. The same thing happened to me. I was able to pass it on the third try.