Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just started playing this game but I can't collect any new stories and it seems that I can't get any more friends. Is there an update to change this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maaike, sorry for the delay in responding. I created a message here on King Care today regarding friends and lives. See if anything here helps you: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-am-i-not-getting-any-messages-or-lives-from-friends
I asked the King Superstars about this because I'm not familiar with that game at all. It's not available in the USA. Here is what she wrote: "It has just recently been updated (24th April) and now has 300 Levels".
I am with you Maaike! My story books have dissapeared overnight! Also can't find a formal forum anywhere for Candy Crush FRIENDS ! What is that about??
Hi Elsa,
Thanks for you answer but my question is not solved!!!!!! :-( My question is about Candy Crush Friends. All your solutions does not take away the fact that no new stories are given and no new friends are made. Is there an update? I really love the game :-( please let me know... thanks