Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I sign into game from my new phone I lost all my level they bring me down to the beginning first level how can I get my levels back I was over the 2000 levels please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa it’s still not working I have iPhone X I use the kingdom but is not bring me back to my level they keep bringing me down to the beginning level I don’t have backed up please help me fix that to get back my level thank you
Hi Nancy, thank you for writing us here on King Care. Have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on the server. Please read this article to see if it helps you: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level
If you weren't playing through either one of them, please write back here and I will try to offer you further direction.