Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing Charm King last night and all of a sudden I lost over 1200 apples and all of the extra rewards and gold bars that I had purchased and acquired through playing the game. How can i get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cheryl, Charm King is not a King Entertainment game. If you need help with this game click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/charm-king/id768769263?mt=8 and then scroll down towards the bottom of the page and it will give you a link to the Developer's website and another for App support. Good luck!