I can't load the latest version of candy crush

Options
Alicia_Larson
Alicia_Larson Posts: 3 Newbie

My candy crush app, on my ipad, will not load the latest version. I am on level 3170 and I know that is not the latest level because my phone goes past that. When I open the app it suggests I update it and then it transfers to the app store but the icon (button) says "open" NOT update??? I thought it was because my ipad's ios was not up to date but I just updated it today and still no update available. Help me!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Alicia, how about you try this.  First clear out the history on your iPad.  Then I want you to shut it down, wait about 10 seconds and open it.  Open up the game app and if you are playing on Facebook log out and log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  Sometimes clearing the history and shutting down you phone/iPad for a bit does the job.  Please let me know if this works for you.

• Alicia_Larson
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi Alicia, how about you try this.  First clear out the history on your iPad.  Then I want you to shut it down, wait about 10 seconds and open it.  Open up the game app and if you are playing on Facebook log out and log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  Sometimes clearing the history and shutting down you phone/iPad for a bit does the job.  Please let me know if this works for you.

You mean on safari settings? "Clear history and website data?" Why do I need to do that? I have turned it on and off a few times and that doesn't work.
  • Alicia_Larson
    Options

Never mind all my updates just magically appeared and its working now. Thanks so much> :)
  • Smeedog93
    Smeedog93 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue but the suggestions above didn't work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?