Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
One day I just opened the game and all my boosters were gone, even when I logged in Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So they're all lost and there is nothing you can do... That's not fair if you ask me... I'm really disappointed.
Hi Andrea, unfortunately when you play the game on a mobile device there is a chance that you can lose all your boosters due to an update in the game or glitches. Your boosters are only saved to that device so we cannot reimburse you for any earned boosters. If you purchased them then please let me know so that I can direct you further.