Magic dash and space ship dash

Options
Thamer-2
Thamer-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have never got the helmet or the space ship but everyone of my friends has, i have contact the help center but they couldn’t fix it 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Thamer, sorry for the delay in responding.  Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  

The Game Studios are constantly working their magic to introduce new features and events.  To do this a randomly selected group of fans will receive this trial feature and based upon their play mode and time frame the team can decide whether to offer it to everyone or not.  So, if you see that someone you know has a new feature and you don’t, please be patient because you might be in the next random group.  Read article here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events#_=_

• Thamer-2
    Thamer-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Thamer, sorry for the delay in responding.  Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  

The Game Studios are constantly working their magic to introduce new features and events.  To do this a randomly selected group of fans will receive this trial feature and based upon their play mode and time frame the team can decide whether to offer it to everyone or not.  So, if you see that someone you know has a new feature and you don’t, please be patient because you might be in the next random group.  Read article here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events#_=_

Thank you for responding my question. I play on my iPhone. And actually everyone I know has it for more than a year and I didn’t care before but now the levels is getting harder. I don’t know if there’s a problem in my account or something
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options

Elsa there are certain days of the week that you can try for the helmets (magic dash) and the saucers (space dash).  I thought mondays is when the space dash comes out but today I still just have the 3 helmets.  

• _Elsa_
    Options

I don't understand how and why they choose to give these challenges to the players.  At one time didn't the magic dash come out the same day as the new episode?  That's how I was able to clear some of the levels because every level that I cleared on the first try the boosters increased.  Do you remember that?  I have no clue when they put out the space dash.  I wish they would just pick certain days and stick to them!

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options

Up until this week they have come out on Fridays and Mondays (maybe it is wednesday) when the space dash comes out.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Let's keep an eye out tomorrow to see what comes out ok?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?