Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another BS impossible level. There are no videos of this being beaten without boosters cause its impossible. Even with the most powerful helmet, I've tried this 20 times and haven't really come close. Such awful quality control. Total ripoff.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am worried about this issue with this game. Most of the games on facebook are designed to get you to purchase over and over again. I was wondering when the impossible levels would come that required you to purchase something in order to pass it. The minute I encounter this issue - this game will be uninstalled. I will not pay for fake games where you win absolutely nothing!