Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my garnddaughters have made multiple purchases on candy crush on my phone please can i have them ALL BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU MESSAGES FOR WEEKS I AM COMPLAINING TO THE OMNUBUSMAN AS I AM PARTIALLY SIGHTED AND HAVE VERY BAD MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS PLEASE REFUND AND MY EMAIL IS karenkamel@hotmail.co.uk thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kazza, sorry for the delay in responding.
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1