Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play this level, after I destroy the magic mixer it says oops you failed to complete orders, when I still have tons of moves left. Am I not supposed to destroy it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. I think you might be destroying the spawners too quickly. It has to spawn more licorice for you to complete it. Here is a tip that might help you clear it: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Level%201513