Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost photo id for me & friends on CC saga and soda, how do I retrieve these photos on games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brenda, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I have not seen this reported yet so you are the first! If this is still an issue can you do a print screen and upload it here so that I can see what's going on? Thanks.