Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot no longer play Candy Crush it wants me to change my "browser". I tried but don't know how. I tried to update to Chrome but did not know how to finish. Can I just please use the old version?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dottie, sorry for the delay in responding? Are you still having this issue? You can't use the old version because it is not being kept up-to-date. You need to play on the new version and it's not your browser. Here is a link to read how to get back to the new version.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back