How come google play store cannot connect to my game? I reinstalled game and lost 20 levels

Options
Mel_Dixon
Mel_Dixon Posts: 1 Newbie

Cannot connect to Google play store in game so features are not working and I reinstalled game and lost about 20 levels. I was on level 447 and got kicked back to level 427. Annoyed don't want to lose the progress that I have made.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mel, have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  Did you get an error message with Google play?  Someone reported an issue not too long ago about an error message.  I'll post the link here if you got that error message:  https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-issue/error-505.html

Regarding your progress, I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately but if you haven't been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom she is going to ask you to create an account and that is where she will add your progress back.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mel, I use android and play. Is it giving you an error message at all? Because other than losing progress it shouldn't stop you from being able to use the game. If you were logged in and saving progress on google play then it should still be stored on their server. It is possible that its not been saving progress if its a faulty save and that is why you are having issues. 

Try following the link that Elsa gave you and hopefully that should clear it. 

Good luck! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?