Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cannot connect to Google play store in game so features are not working and I reinstalled game and lost about 20 levels. I was on level 447 and got kicked back to level 427. Annoyed don't want to lose the progress that I have made.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mel, I use android and play. Is it giving you an error message at all? Because other than losing progress it shouldn't stop you from being able to use the game. If you were logged in and saving progress on google play then it should still be stored on their server. It is possible that its not been saving progress if its a faulty save and that is why you are having issues.
Try following the link that Elsa gave you and hopefully that should clear it.
Good luck!
Mel, here is more information on Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en
Hi Mel, have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? Did you get an error message with Google play? Someone reported an issue not too long ago about an error message. I'll post the link here if you got that error message: https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-issue/error-505.html
Regarding your progress, I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here privately but if you haven't been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom she is going to ask you to create an account and that is where she will add your progress back.