Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded phones & lost all my levels on Candy Crush. How can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jojo, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? If you haven't then changing devices doesn't carry over your progress. I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here. If you haven't been playing through either one of them, she is going to ask you to set up an account and that's where she will return your progress. Please make sure to log in with your account in the future so that your progress is saved.