I upgraded phones & lost all my levels on Candy Crush. How can I get them back?

Options
Jojo-20
Jojo-20 Posts: 2 Newbie

I upgraded phones & lost all my levels on Candy Crush. How can I get them back?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jojo, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you haven't then changing devices doesn't carry over your progress.  I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here.   If you haven't been playing through either one of them, she is going to ask you to set up an account and that's where she will return your progress.  Please make sure to log in with your account in the future so that your progress is saved.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jojo, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you haven't then changing devices doesn't carry over your progress.  I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here.   If you haven't been playing through either one of them, she is going to ask you to set up an account and that's where she will return your progress.  Please make sure to log in with your account in the future so that your progress is saved.

• Jojo-20
    Jojo-20 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your reply. I actually got the 2 devices to sync yesterday. I have been logging in through Kingdom so the levels saved. From what I can understand, your boosters stay with the old device, and do not transfer. Is this correct?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?