Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I signed into facebook to save my progress and lost all my 1300 level progress.
Can you help please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok Zena, I will elevate this to a King Admin but it might take a bit until you hear from her so hang in here!
Hi Elsa, I'm not sure if you saw my comment or not, but I was playing without being logged in and wanted to log into facebook to save my progress so that i could move it onto a different device, but when I did logged into fcebook and returned to the game it was set at level 1 again.
Hi Zena, were you playing on Facebook all along and then suddenly lost you progress or were you playing without logging in and then when you logged in it was at level 1? Please write back and give me more information so that I know which way to direct you.