Lost all my progress

Options
Zena-2
Zena-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I signed into facebook to save my progress and lost all my 1300 level progress.

Can you help please!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Zena, were you playing on Facebook all along and then suddenly lost you progress or were you playing without logging in and then when you logged in it was at level 1?  Please write back and give me more information so that I know which way to direct you.

• Zena-2
    Options

Hi Zena, were you playing on Facebook all along and then suddenly lost you progress or were you playing without logging in and then when you logged in it was at level 1?  Please write back and give me more information so that I know which way to direct you.

Hi Elsa, I was playing without being logged in and wanted to log into facebook to save my progress, but when I did that I returned to the game and was at level 1.
  • Zena-2
    Options

Hi Elsa, I'm not sure if you saw my comment or not, but I was playing without being logged in and wanted to log into facebook to save my progress so that i could move it onto a different device, but when I did logged into fcebook and returned to the game it was set at level 1 again.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Ok Zena, I will elevate this to a King Admin but it might take a bit until you hear from her so hang in here! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?