Why was level 1538 changed?

Craig.S
Craig.S Posts: 5 Level 2

It is not a timed level anymore. Normally I hate timed levels as much as going to the Dentist, but level 1538 was a fun one.NOW, it has those stupid BOMBS. I hate bombs as much as cancer, especially ones that cannot even be dealt with until they are unlocked. You could have just added this level to the end of the game and left 1538 alone.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018

Hello Craig! Thank you for contacting King Care! I know this is frustrating, and I have run into this same issue myself recently when I went back to play an older level and found it was now bombs instead of the timed level. I know that King is changing some of the timed levels in response to feedback from the players. Here is some information that you might like to read on why they change levels sometimes:            https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-my-level-is-different-why  

Some of the timed levels WERE actually fun to play and very relaxing too, strangely enough. I liked the ones that were timed, but had a lot of +5 second bonuses that kept the timer almost full for a long time. :)                     

I understand how you feel. I hope you have a great day!

• Akcipitrokulo
    Akcipitrokulo Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Craig! Thank you for contacting King Care! I know this is frustrating, and I have run into this same issue myself recently when I went back to play an older level and found it was now bombs instead of the timed level. I know that King is changing some of the timed levels in response to feedback from the players. Here is some information that you might like to read on why they change levels sometimes:            https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-my-level-is-different-why  

Some of the timed levels WERE actually fun to play and very relaxing too, strangely enough. I liked the ones that were timed, but had a lot of +5 second bonuses that kept the timer almost full for a long time. :)                     

I understand how you feel. I hope you have a great day!

Is there any way to get it changed back? I am really frustrated at the moment as it was my go-to level when I just wanted to relax for a while and I really hate that my favourite level is now gone.
  • Zumbafitnessaz
    Zumbafitnessaz Posts: 1 Newbie

This is very annoying and disappointing. I really enjoyed this level and would go back to it frequently. I just tried it again and it’s completely different! I’ve read the posts about it being hard and have no idea how anyone can find it hard other than the time it takes...I never once lost, I would have to actually put it down and let time run out to end the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?