Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went from a Galaxie Note 4 to a new Galaxie S9 and Candy Crush now reads at Level 1. I don't want to start over. I don't know if my log in on Candy Crush was through FB or not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Facebook or the Kingdom saves your progress so if you never played through either that's why using a new phone will start you back at level 1. Please set up an account, either Facebook or the Kingdom and write me back here. Once you have done that I can elevate it to a King Admin who can get you back on track, but she will need to know that you already have set up an account.