⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I think this is the 4th or 5th time I asked this question, why is the treat calendar stuck on #1 eve

Options
Dimin450
Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2

Every time I open CC saga my treat calendar is stuck on #1 for about 2 months now. It's not going any further and I keep getting the same booster all the time. I think this is the 4th or 5th time I wrote you  about this and you said be happy at least your getting the calendar.. Well, I am not getting a lot of boosters that I am entitled to according to the calendar. Why can't  you fix this simple problem....it works fine on phone but the problem is on my PC, Windows 10. I would appreciate you looking into this matter and fix it for me.....not fair I am getting the same old booster all the time.

Thanks, Diane Lipko

Answers

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

so, Diane i have this problems since the treat calendar began  this is what Queen B wrote 

The studio will look in to this feature but it's not a priority at the moment as it doesn't effect the game play. I recommend switching to mobile device if possible on those tricky levels if you need the extra help and at least we get a booster on PC every day!

/QueenB

• Dimin450
    Options

I don't have the answer the technical group should have this fixed already....some people don't have IPhone's and rely on their computer so what do you say to that people!!!! I hope you take the time to look into this.

• Dimin450
    Options

so, Diane i have this problems since the treat calendar began  this is what Queen B wrote 

The studio will look in to this feature but it's not a priority at the moment as it doesn't effect the game play. I recommend switching to mobile device if possible on those tricky levels if you need the extra help and at least we get a booster on PC every day!

/QueenB

I play more on my PC then my phone....seems like they are just brushing us off and don't think our question matters. You "Support" people should be concerned with helping and fixing all problems. Not right!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?