Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I show level 13 but I am on 1460 on the trail. Can someone fix this? I have previously asked for assistance but I still see this has not been corrected. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Connie, sorry for the delay in responding. Since you have been playing through Facebook your progress should be saved! I will elevate this to a King Admin who can check your account and get you back on track! She will write you privately here on King Care but give her a bit of time because there are a lot of issues and glitches going on right now.