Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is happened to me twice, I get a message that says live one one hour of unlimited lives. They don’t know and once I use my five lives I can’t play anymore. Why does this keep happening? This happened on level 1095 and again on 1099.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, there seems to be a glitch because a couple of fans have already reported this. This glitch has been elevated to the King team and they are trying to work on a resolution.