Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
black page comes up with list of people in a contest and when I try to click on the game I cannot enter it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, it sounds like you found the connection glitch that has already been reported to the studio. A lot of players are reporting a black screen and they can't connect. It's only happening on the browsers so I guess it's better to play the game on your phone until they resolve the glitch.
I am playing this on my computer. United States It does not happen on my I phone
Hi Sharon, may I ask you where you are playing the game - mobile or computer? I think there might be a new glitch because a few people are starting to mention this. Please state what country you live in because not too long ago it was a glitch in Hong Kong.