My calendar has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Options
PJ_Fergie
PJ_Fergie Posts: 8 Level 2

My daily calendar has disappeared. How do I get it back.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hello there PJ. Thank you so much for writing to King Care! I understand your Daily Calendar has decided to go missing on you. Have you tried contacting the Missing Calendar Bureau of your local police department? Ha ha. Just a joke for you. Seriously though, can you try these troubleshooting tips and see if they help? I know that this may be an issue because we have had other reports from players that it is happening to them too. Let me know if the troubleshooting helps. If not, I will let the Moderator know about it so she can look into it more for you. Thanks so much and have a nice day!                                                      

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

• PJ_Fergie
    Options

Hello there PJ. Thank you so much for writing to King Care! I understand your Daily Calendar has decided to go missing on you. Have you tried contacting the Missing Calendar Bureau of your local police department? Ha ha. Just a joke for you. Seriously though, can you try these troubleshooting tips and see if they help? I know that this may be an issue because we have had other reports from players that it is happening to them too. Let me know if the troubleshooting helps. If not, I will let the Moderator know about it so she can look into it more for you. Thanks so much and have a nice day!                                                      

I’m my cell & app is up-to-date still no calendar
  • PJ_Fergie
    Options

Hello the calendar still is not functioning . Can this be resolved?
  • PJ_Fergie
    Options

Ok..... So customer service disappeared with my daily calendar... perhaps you stole it ?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

No, what happens is when you comment under a post, rather than as an answer, we don't get notified you replied :(

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I just noticed that you had replied. I apologize for that. I honestly didn't know. I am not sure if the Moderator is aware of this issue, but I am sure between Chicken Slayer and myself that she will be aware of it now. Again, I truly apologize for being absent on this thread. I sure hope you have a very nice day! 

• Djworld_Ome
    Djworld_Ome Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2018
    Options

[Deleted for Spam]

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?