Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played level 257 and beat it but it won't move forward. I know I beat it because it went through the winning flashes, etc. How can one move up if it won't let you after you've beaten it. Never had this to happen before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My husband played the game level again and beat it. I advanced to the next level so this solves the problem.
I was playing this level for my husband who has taken my old Kindle Fire. I beat it on the first round. Now he is stuck on 257 and it just won't move on. Please don't tell me to play it again because I might have just thought I beat it. I'm on level 2435 on my new Kindle Fire. I know when I beat a game! Come on King! Step up to the plate and fix that error. I see others are having a similar problem!